BTF features expert panel discussions, keynote speakers, workshop elements and networking. If you are contemplating the future of ownership of your enterprise, BTF is your destination to gather information from the experts that know what it takes to successfully transition your business. You will hear diverse opinions from a variety of people who have personally experienced the business transition process.
- Business owners, managers, entrepreneurs and senior executives
- Senior business transition experts, consultants and investors
BTF focuses on planning and transactional strategies guaranteed to smooth the transition of business ownership, while demystifying the process required to successfully sell your business. You will leave with the tools to create your own roadmap while understanding best practices and the roles played by expert advisors so that you can build your own team, if necessary. BTF’s large scale allows for anonymity if you prefer to blend into the crowd.
Questions that will be addressed include:
- Where do I start and who can assist me?
- What dictates how much my company is worth?
- Who is buying businesses now and what are they looking for?
- What tactics will maximize the value of my company while minimizing taxes?
- How can I avoid compromising my marketplace while I look for buyers?
- What will I do with the proceeds (and my identity) after the sale?
- How can I assess the risks of succession within my family?
- Why do so many business transitions fail?
Thinking about the future ownership of your business and don’t know where to start? Join us!
For more information about the Business Transitions Forum, Click here