Front Line Leadership (FLL)
The FLL program is a hands-on program that designed to ensure that your Supervisors learn not just to manage but to lead their people to their full potential.
- Improve Productivity And Results
- Enhance Teamwork
- Motivate People, Increase Workplace Satisfaction
- Alleviate Conflict, Discipline And Crisis Management
- Increase Levels Of Goal Achievement
- Join Over 2500 Supervisors Who Have Completed The Program In The Past 16 Years!
Duration – 4 half-day sessions / 16 hours
Pre-Requisites – Should have people reporting to them
Audience – Supervisors, team leaders, lead hands, etc.
Class Size – 12 participants maximum
Dates: January 10, 17, 24, 31, 2018
Time: 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
Enrollment Form (PDF) Click Here
Brochure (PDF) Click Here