2 Days – 2 Locations
- Tuesday, December 1st 2015, Richmond Chamber of Commerce, 10:00 am–12:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, Intertek Boardroom, Coquitlam, 11:am – 2:00pm
Cost: $ 100.00 + Tax (Non CME Members) $ 75.00 + Tax (CME Members)
Exporting can be complex and confusing. Even minor mistakes may cost you thousands of dollars, soak up important staff time and set your business planning back months.
This half-day session will provide you with information on key factors to consider when going global and how to avoid the most common pitfalls.
Topics to be covered include:
· Export Readiness Gap Analysis
· Conducting market research for market and prospect identification
· Mitigating risks with trade finance tools
· Modes of transportation in global supply chains
· Working with trade partners locally and globally.
Facilitated by a certified international trade expert from Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters and in partnership with Intertek, participants will develop a stronger understanding as to how they can successfully leverage their operations and personnel to achieve global competitiveness and avoid costly mistakes.
Who Should Attend:
Representatives from companies that are planning to, or have just started exporting.
Emiliano Introcaso, CITP, P.Log., (MBA)
National Program Manager – Global Business Services
Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME)
Register for Richmond Event – December 1st 2015
Register for Coquitlam Event – December 2nd 2015
Spaces are limited.
Or to reserve your seat please contact:
Manager Marketing & Events
T (604) 713-7800 x5230