Where: Anvil Centre, 777 Columbia St. New Westminster, BC
When: Wednesday October 28th
What is a Supply Chain?
A supply chain is a highly complex undertaking that involves multiple functional areas of an organization including procurement (purchasing) of raw materials, transportations (logistics) throughout the manufacturing process, inventory (warehousing), and distribution.
Gordon ‘Ray’ Hudson
Director of Purchasing, Retail Division, Glentel
Vice President, Strategic Sourcing & Real Estate, TransLink
Marcio Menquini, P.Log.,
Purchasing and Supply Chain Executive, Seaspan
Workshop Topics Covered:
- Types of supply chain models
- Evaluation methods employed
- How to become a qualified source of supply
Benefits of Attending:
- You can identify which tier level your business fits into within the client’s supply chain.
- Knowledge gained allows you to tailor your sales approach
- Identify and focus on key importance criteria areas in priority (Extreme/Considerable/Average/Slight)
- You can estimate and mange the efforts and costs required to invest in the opportunity
Members $30 | Non-members $45 | Register to reserve your spot TODAY!