Boom Truck Safety
BOOM TRUCK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This online Boom Truck Safety course is designed to provide you with the knowledge required to safely inspect, maintain, and operate boom trucks as well as read and interpret load charts.This course was written to comply with CSA Standard Z150-1998.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
BOOM TRUCK SAFETY ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Hydraulic boom truck components
- Types of inspections
- Pre-lift hazard assessments
- Crane owner, operator, and supervisor responsibilities
- Load chart components
- Net capacity and total load calculations
- Safe operating practices
- Outrigger usage
- Standard crane hand signals