Confined Space Entry And Monitor
- Workplace Safety
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AND MONITOR ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEWThis online Confined Space Entry and Monitor course defines confined and restricted spaces, explains the hazards associated with them, and provides methods for assessing, eliminating, controlling, and monitoring those hazards. The goal of this course is to help you demonstrate basic knowledge and proficiency in the identification, classification, and monitoring of both confined and restricted spaces. This course also covers requirements as described under Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) legislation as they relate to confined spaces.
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AND MONITOR ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- The differences between confined and restricted spaces
- Classification systems for confined space entry
- Common confined and restricted space hazards
- Procedures for the assessment, testing, elimination, and control of hazards
- Personal protective equipment requirements for confined space entry
- Permits, logs, communication systems, and emergency response plans required for confined space entry
- Employer, worker, and monitor (tending worker) responsibilities as they relate to confined spaces
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AND MONITOR ONLINE COURSE DURATION Approximately 2 hours
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AND MONITOR ONLINE TESTTesting conducted throughout this online Confined Space Entry and Monitor course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt. Print materials for this course can be accessed online. It is recommended that participants download the print materials for additional reference to the information presented in the course.CONFINED SPACE ENTRY AND MONITOR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETIONUpon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available for download and printing. The certificate is valid for 3 years from the course completion date indicated on the certificate.