Dealing With Difficult Conversations
- Organizational Culture
- Identify reasons why conversations can become difficult.
- You?ll know how to recognize the ways a conversation can escalate.
- You?ll be able to describe the process for handling a difficult conversation once it occurs.
- You?ll be able to list the ?rules? of emotion management.
- You?ll be more skilled at recognizing typical responses in difficult conversations and identifying ways to address them productively.
- You?ll be able to identify strategies to prevent difficult conversations from occurring.
- Conduct effective performance management conversations.
- Lesson 1: Difficult Conversations ? Where Do They Come From?
- Lesson 2: Crisis Prevention Strategies
- Lesson 3: ?In the Heat? Communication Strategies
- Lesson 4: Performance Management Conversations
- Case Study: Apply What You?ve Learned
DEALING WITH DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS ASSESSMENT:
Testing conducted in this course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Participants are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.DEALING WITH DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.