Indoor Air Quality Awareness
INDOOR AIR QUALITY AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE
The World Health Organization estimates that approximately 30% of all commercial buildings have significant indoor air quality problems. This means that every day millions of workers face an unnecessary health threat because of indoor air contaminants in the workplace. Additionally, each year thousands of diseases and deaths are linked to this occupational hazard.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Define the term ??indoor air quality?? and recognize the consequences of indoor air contamination
- Recognize the causes and sources of major indoor air contaminants
- Identify the health effects and major risks of indoor air contamination
- Identify controls to help maintain good indoor air quality
INDOOR AIR QUALITY AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- What is indoor air quality?
- Causes and sources
- Health effects
- Exposure controls