Managing Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
This online Managing Medical Marijuana in the Workplace course is designed to explain regulations governing the transportation of dangerous goods within Canada.
- Awareness and Policy
MANAGING MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN THE WORKPLACE ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEWCannabis legalization has created unprecedented challenges for employers, especially those in safety-sensitive industries. Managing medical cannabis in the workplace is a delicate balance between the employer?s duty to accommodate and the employer?s responsibility to maintain a safe workplace.This online Managing Medical Marijuana in the Workplace course is the most comprehensive training on medical marijuana for employers available in Canada. It will equip you with an understanding of the regulations governing medical cannabis, and provide you with direction on how to manage this complex topic in your workplace.
MANAGING MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN THE WORKPLACE COURSE TOPICS
- The history of medical marijuana in Canada
- The regulatory framework for medical marijuana
- Case law on medical marijuana in the workplace
- The employer?s duty to accommodate medical marijuana and their duty to maintain a safe work environment
- Different forms of accommodation
- How to apply an effective workplace policy on medical marijuana
- The effects of marijuana legalization on the workplace