Reasonable Suspicion For Supervisors
- Organizational Culture
Substance abusers cost employers approximately $10,000/year due to absenteeism, low productivity, lost time accidents, and increased health and WCB costs.
This online course is designed to help supervisors recognize substance abuse in the workplace before drug and alcohol abuse incurs costs to the employer and becomes a preventable safety incident.
After taking this course, learners will have an understanding of:
- The signs and symptoms of occupational drug and alcohol use
- How to approach suspected workers about a reasonable suspicion test
- How supervisors can avoid traps and pitfalls on the issues of drugs and alcohol
- How to properly document a reasonable suspicion incident
- Reasonable suspicion checklists and documentation forms
REASONABLE SUSPICION FOR SUPERVISORS TESTING:
Testing conducted in this online Reasonable Suspicion for Supervisors course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.