Sexual Harassment For Supervisors 2017
- Organizational Culture
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS 2015 ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
In this powerful, engaging, and entertaining course, viewers join ?employees? (played by professional actors) at a fictional company for interactive sexual harassment training led by actual experts and attorneys. In issue-packed ?prime time? scenes, the characters bring issues to life with power, humour, and realism.
This course can save you time, money, and legal hassles and may provide an affirmative defense for employers in the event of an employment-related charge. Prevention is the best tool to eliminate complaints about possible misconduct, including harassment and retaliation. This is exciting, enduring training your employees will thank you for!
This comprehensive 2-part program fully complies with CA AB1825 regulations.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR SUPERVISORS 2015 ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Definitions of hostile environment and quid pro quo sexual harassment
- Laws, policies, and procedures
- Types of verbal, visual, and physical harassment
- Employee complaint procedures
- Manager/supervisor responsibilities and liabilities
- And a host of other vital issues!