Shipping Radioactives By Air & Ground US
- Hazardous Materials
SHIPPING RADIOACTIVES BY AIR & GROUND (US) ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
This program offers training for shipping radioactives by air and ground in the US utilizing the 49 CFR and the IATA regulations.
THE IATA DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS AND THE 49 CFR REGULATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS TRAINING.
I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSE
This content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
SHIPPING RADIOACTIVES BY AIR & GROUND (US) ONLINE COURSE TOPICS
- Introduction to National and International Regulations
- Classification of Radioactives
- Obtain the Shipping Description
- Packaging for Radioactives
- Marking and Labeling
- Placarding, Loading and Handling
- Security Awareness