WHMIS 2015 Refresher
- Hazardous Materials
- What hazardous products could I be exposed to?
- Where do I find information about the hazards of these products?
- How do I protect myself?
- What should I do if an incident occurs?
WHMIS 2015 REFRESHER ONLINE COURSE TOPICS:
- Physical and health hazards
- Precautionary measures to protect your health and safety
- How to choose appropriate personal protective equipment
- WHMIS 2015 hazard classifications
- Hazard and safety information found on WHMIS 2015 labels
- WHMIS 2015 symbols and pictograms
- Information contained on safety data sheets
- Worker rights and employer responsibilities under WHMIS 2015
- The importance of education and training
UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLEThis course was created using standards that will allow playback on most Internet-capable devices with standard web browsing capabilities including Apple?s iTouch, iPad, and iPhone, as well as most other smart phones and tablets including those with Android and Windows operating systems.