WHMIS WHMIS 2015
This course enables you to clearly understand what WHMIS is, the changes to WHMIS 1988 after GHS (WHMIS 2015), the importance of each part of WHMIS legislation, how to apply the system to your workplace, and how to work safely with or near controlled/hazardous products.
- Hazardous Materials
GHS WHMIS 2015 ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEWThis online WHMIS 2015 (GHS) training covers the essentials of the Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System. This course is designed to refresh learners on WHMIS 1988 and to identify new changes outlined under WHMIS 2015.I-CAB RECOGNIZED COURSEThis content developer is recognized by the International Competency Assessment Board (I-CAB) for its expertise in this subject matter and is listed as a competency development resource for I-CAB assessment participants.
GHS WHMIS 2015 ONLINE COURSE TOPICSIn this online GHS WHMIS 2015 course, the following topics are covered:
- WHMIS and GHS definition and responsibilities
- The six classes of controlled products
- WHMIS labels
- Canadian material safety data sheets
- International material safety data sheets and WHMIS 2015 safety data sheets
- Implementing WHMIS and WHMIS after GHS in the workplace